Happy First Day of Summer! Looks like we are finally getting some summer weather…YAY! While you’re having fun, don’t forget to take care of your skin!!! The sun can be very damaging and causes skin to age. No one wants that.
Here are some simple tips to keep your skin healthy this Summer:
1. Hydrate your body, as well as your skin.
2. Apply sunscreen before you leave home, and reapply if you’ll be in the sun for an extended period of time.
3. Don’t forget to apply lip balm on your lips, as the sun can easily cause it to be dry and chapped.
4. Exfoliate to keep your skin radiant for these skin baring months.
5. Moisturize after extensive sun exposure. Lotions with aloe or aloe gel is your best friend.